WHO WE ARE?
We are a multicultural international company with a huge amount of team spirit.
With over 700 employees in over 10 countries all over the world we are revolutionizing the solar world with our innovations and our "pioniergeist" (pioneering spirit). We build solar power plants - from engineering to construction. And we are one of the biggest O&M service provider.
(Senior) Project Manager (m/f/d) – Construction Solarplants (EPC)
- Manages all aspects of large Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) Solar projects in Europe (mainly in Germany but also in the Netherlands)
- Responsible for the day-to-day successful execution of contracted EPC scope in the areas of: Performance, financial metrics, planning, schedule, safety and quality, contractual compliance and client satisfaction
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process, including the selection subcontractors and working with engineers and vendors/ suppliers
- Manages and leads teams of international multi-discipline professionals
- Coaching and development project team members
- Coordinates and integrates the activities associated with EPC
- Startup elements of the project team, including the activities of all third-party companies contributing to the Project / Solar construction Project
- Act as the primary BELECTRIC contact for the client providing routine updates and ensuring appropriate levels of communication are maintained between the client’s team and internal BELECTRIC management
- Responsible for risk and opportunity management as well as recognition, identification, and management of Change
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering e.g. Civil Engineering or industrial engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience in similar project or construction management
- Must have: Advanced knowledge and application of Project Management Methods and Processes based on PMBOK
- Nice to have: Good knowledge of finance and ability to act with limited supervision in the processing of finance related information
- Experience in managing international project teams
- Excellent skills in usage of MS Office products, especially MS Project knowledge
- Excellent English skills written and spoken, other language skills such as Dutch are a plus
- Your Skills: an assertive and flexible team player (m/f/d) with exceptional intercultural and communication proficiency
- Self-driven, focused, results- and quality-oriented
- Willingness to travel globally with a max. of 50% as well as ability to work remotely and travel to remote solar sites
Das bieten wir Dir
WE OFFER YOU
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours. And employee events.
© 2008 - 2021, netlands edv consulting GmbH