Who we are
We are a multicultural international company with a huge amount of team spirit. With over 700 employees in over 10 countries all over the world we are revolutionizing the solar world with our innovations and our “pioniergeist” (pioneering spirit) . We build solar power plants - from engineering to construction. And we are one of the biggest O&M service provider.
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Grid Connection
Planning of projects, construction and analysis of voltage networks - these are your strengths! Are you enthusiastic about electrical engineering and have you already gained experience in the field of photovoltaics? Are you familiar with CAD and Powerfactory? We are looking for you. Apply now!
- Design and planning of Low, Medium as well as High voltage systems for PV parks
- Grid simulations with Digsilent's Powerfactory
- Supervision of construction on site
- Support in Project realization
- Establishing specifications and evaluating offers for required components
- Electrical engineering study or equivalent or experience in the area of grid connection
- Must have: Experience with grid operators, previous work experience in one is a plus
- Experience with Protection coordination, Load Flow, Short-Circuit and harmonics
- Experience in writing technical reports and experience with EPC
- Nice to have: Knowledge/experience in the grid connection of photovoltaic power plants
- Experience with simulation software PowerFactory and AutoCAD
- fluent English, German is a plus
- Skills: Communication, negotiation, Teamwork and structured work
- Travelling international 25%
Das bieten wir Dir
WE OFFER YOU
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours. And employee events.
© 2008 - 2021, netlands edv consulting GmbH