Who we are
We are a multicultural, international company with a lot of team spirit. With 500 employees in 5 different countries, we work to ensure a climate-friendly energy production for future generations. We build ground-mounted solar power plants throughout Europe and, as one of the world's largest O&M service providers, ensure decades of plant operation for our customers.
Project Manager Grid connection (m/f/d) Netherlands/Denmark
Project planning, construction and analysis of voltage networks - these are your strengths! Are you enthusiastic about electrical engineering and have you already gained experience in the field of photovoltaics? Are you familiar with CAD and Powerfactory? We are looking for you. Apply now!
- Design and planning of Low, Medium as well as High voltage systems for PV parks
- Grid simulations with Digsilent's Powerfactory
- Supervision of construction on site
- Support in Project realization
- Establishing specifications and evaluating offers for required components
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience in similar project or construction management
- Nice to have: Experience with Grid operators and Powerfactory
- Must have: Protection coordination, Load Flow, Short-circuit and harmonics
- Good understanding of grid connection
- Nice to have: Understanding the area of EPC
- Must have: Experience writing technical reports and using AutoCad
- fluent English skills, German, Dutch or other languages are a plus
- An assertive and flexible team player (m/f/d) with exceptional intercultural and communication proficiency
- Willingness to travel globally with a max. of 15%
Das bieten wir Dir
We offer you
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours. And employee events.
© 2008 - 2024, netlands edv consulting GmbH