WHO WE ARE?
We are a multicultural international company with a huge amount of team spirit. With over 700 employees in over 10 countries all over the world we are revolutionizing the solar world with our innovations and our “pioniergeist” (pioneering spirit). We build solar power plants - from engineering to construction and develop energy storage systems such as battery storage and hybrid systems. And we are one of the biggest Operations & Maintenance service providers.
Head of Engineering (m/f/d)
- Coordination of engineering capacities in between countries and divisions, departments and disciplines
- Implementation and improvement of general engineering processes and engineering standards
- Ensuring close communication between engineers, technicians and external stakeholders across different Business Units and international subsidiaries
- Taking responsibility for conceptualization and implementation of lean management methods and principles
- Close involvement in the innovation process to generate new plant designs
- Responsibility for staff and budget planning and the development of employees
- Managing the division on a KPI-driven approach with an overall cost awareness
- Disciplinary lead (m/f/d) of engineering team leads (m/f/d) in headquarters and subsidiaries
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in electrical engineering, or a comparable degree
- Several years of professional experience with a strong electrical and/or engineering background and preferably international experience
- Excellent skills in usage of MS Office products
- Very good English skills (minimum C1)
- Strong communication skills to work in and across international and intercultural project teams
- Pragmatic team player (m/f/d) with hands-on mentality and high intercultural skills
- Ability to motivate, challenge and qualify your team members in changing environments
- Readiness to travel globally (up to 30%)
WE OFFER YOU
A highly innovative product that helps make this planet a better place. A multi-national team that is used to work on international projects. Flat hierarchies with attractive development opportunities. Flexible working hours.
© 2008 - 2019, netlands edv consulting GmbH