WHO WE ARE?
We are a multicultural international company with a huge amount of team spirit. With over 700 employees in over 10 countries all over the world we are revolutionizing the solar world with our innovations and our “pioniergeist” (pioneering spirit) . We build solar power plants - from engineering to construction and develop energy storage systems such as battery storage and hybrid systems. And we are one of the biggest O&M service provider.
Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) – Solarplants (EPC)
Managing people and projects - that’s your passion. With your experience in project management and your intercultural and communicative skills you manage international projects as well as international teams. You tackle challenges head on and find solutions for every problem. Every Risk you can turn into an opportunity and besides being superman/superwoman (m/f/d) you love to travel and support the project on site….
If that sounds good to you then… Welcome to #TeamBelectric
- Managing all aspects of large Solar projects (Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC)) with special focus on risk management, risk to cost, quality and time
- Responsible for the tracking and coordination of the day-to-day successful execution of engineering, procurement, and construction scope in the areas of: Performance, financial metrics, planning, schedule, safety and quality, contractual compliance and client satisfaction
- Managing and leading international and virtual teams of multi-discipline professionals such as Engineers, Site-Manager or Sub-Contractor
- Coach and develop international project team members
- Set-Up of the project team internally, as well as all third-party companies contributing to the project E.g. Suppliers or Sub-contractors
- Act as the primary BELECTRIC contact for the client providing routine updates and ensuring appropriate levels of communication are maintained between the client’s team and internal BELECTRIC management and stakeholders
- responsible for risk and opportunity management as well as recognition, identification, and management of Changes
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process, including the selection of subcontractors and working with engineers and vendors
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering e.g. Civil Engineering or industrial engineering
- Or lateral entrants with minimum 5 years’ experience in project or construction management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar project or construction management
- Nice to have: Experience in the solar industry or EPC
- Must Have: Advanced knowledge and application of Project Management Methods and Experience and Knowledge in contract and claim management
- Excellent skills in usage of MS Office products, especially MS Project knowledge
- excellent English skills required (C12), good German or other language advantageous
- Your Soft-Skills: an assertive and highly motivated team player (m/f/d) with exceptional intercultural and communication proficiency
- Willingness to travel international with a max. of 50 % in peak times (option of abroad posting)
WE OFFER YOU
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours. And employee events.
© 2008 - 2019, netlands edv consulting GmbH